Saturday, June 5, 2010

Insomnia

I have thought of little else save my book for the last month. My mind is consequently clouded with the feeling of being completely unfettered with thoughts only of tommorrow. It is like the feeling one gets at the end of a school year with the summer looming ahead, and trying to sleep when every night feels like Christmas eve.

I highly recommend the sum of the task that is writing a book. I think everyone should do it at least once in their lives. Even if you only have the time to write one page a day. In a year you'll have a 350 page book and something to be proud of.

Giddy to continue the last few steps before I publish, I keep waking in the middle of the night, my dreams granting me no peace. Each time it is like waking up after you've fallen asleep in the forest. Wind in the trees, the sound of whatever woke you rapidly fading into the night.

I wonder if I will remember writing this in the morning?



-- sent from my iPad mini. n_n

No comments:

Post a Comment