Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Fuzzy Focus

I cleared everything from my "Things" app, and will probably do the same with my desk tomorrow. All the things piling up around me, my neglected projects, and promises broken to myself need to be pushed aside. Our lives are doomed to be complex and focusing on what is important is equal parts difficult and necessary.

For me, I just don't know what that is anymore.

Things seemed so clear a year ago, even in the haze of great personal adversity. Looking back through this blog, my own notes and the work I've done in the time following seems to have gone to waste somehow. The destination is no where near as good as the road. All roads come to an end in our very finite world.

I'm not sure where to go now, or even how to get there most of the time. My usual certitude relative to my own projects is somewhat lost. Maybe there is something larger just on the horizon, or it's time to get back to basics? Ha. So tired of thinking it's merely being patient for external forces or needing enough discipline to manage internal ones.

I want to be angry about things like I used to.

-- Sent from my Tech Envy Generator

No comments:

Post a Comment