Monday, August 2, 2010

Option

I can't say enough good about the last couple of weeks.

Got caught up with a couple of friends from High School, my first book is in final edit, and I scored a sweet side project where I get to paint. Also, I've got two deadlines looming this month to finish the first drafts of two more books. Better, these are deadlines I think I'll be able to keep even though I've taken on some extra work.

Unfortunately, until August 31st my RPGs and Blog will likely suffer. I hate having to put anything on the back burner, because I love it all, but so much of what I'm doing this month relative to my own works is time sensitive. I really want at least three books published before the end of the year, so I can take it easy around the holidays.

Been quietly reminiscing about the old LARP days lately... hence the picture above.

No comments:

Post a Comment