I'm putting this up for my own benefit, so feel free to skip reading this unless the minutia of my work is interesting to you.
By the end of April I have worked an unknown number of days and have added a likewise unknown number of words to my goal. I've spent the last two days cutting text from unformatted medium to a formatted one trying to get a grasp on how much I wrote in April. Needless to say, it was a lot. More than a 100,000 words by my reckoning.
Master & Student is on the market now, you can download it here.
My goal at this moment is to edit as much text as I can, and get it into the formatted document where it belongs.
I think I'll just edit this post later or add the specifics to May's update. Anyway, back to work.